Welcome to the Colorado State Publications Library Digital Repository
The Colorado State Publications Library Digital Repository is a collection of digital publications from Colorado state agencies.
The Colorado State Publications Library (CoSPL) was established by the General Assembly in 1980 as a part of the Colorado State Library and the Colorado Department of Education. The mission of the library is to provide Colorado residents with permanent public access to information produced by state government.
- Geologic map Routt County, Colorado
- Surficial geology, Hotchkiss-Paonia Reservoir area, Delta and Gunnison Counties, Colorado
- Collapsible soils and evaporite karst hazards map of the Roaring Fork River Corridor, Garfield, Eagle, and Pitkin Counties, Colorado
- Good news for schools and districts on improvement
- 2015 review: proposal for mandatory continuing education for physicians
- Training for fire protection districts on wildland/urban interface issues as directed by House Bill 1199
- Agricultural and prescribed fire escapes
- Resources for youth suicide prevention and intervention
- Colorado School Safety Resource Center
- Oil and water possibilities of parts of Delta and Mesa counties, Colorado