Welcome to the Colorado State Publications Library Digital Repository
The Colorado State Publications Library Digital Repository is a collection of digital publications from Colorado state agencies.
The Colorado State Publications Library (CoSPL) was established by the General Assembly in 1980 as a part of the Colorado State Library and the Colorado Department of Education. The mission of the library is to provide Colorado residents with permanent public access to information produced by state government.
- Report of marketing investigations
- A farm business report relating to 26 farms in Phillips, Sedgwick, Washington, and Yuma counties for the year 1938
- A farm business report relating to twenty farms in Phillips, Yuma, and Washington counties, northeastern Colorado
- Farm tax delinquency in Colorado, 1928-1936
- A farm business report relating to 23 farms in Phillips, Sedgwick, Washington, and Yuma counties for the year 1937
- A survey of frozen food locker plants in Colorado
- Steer feeding experiment, Akron Colorado, 1943-1944 : wintering, grazing, and fattening steers in eastern Colorado
- Lamb feeding experiment 1943-44 : utilizing feed in wartime : lamb fattening rations
- Report of bean fertilizer trials in 1943 in the Mack Community, Mesa County in cooperation with the Mesa County Research Committee
- Report of the Rubber-Crop Production Committee on plants grown and tested as a source of rubber during 1942