Welcome to the Colorado State Publications Library Digital Repository
The Colorado State Publications Library Digital Repository is a collection of digital publications from Colorado state agencies.
The Colorado State Publications Library (CoSPL) was established by the General Assembly in 1980 as a part of the Colorado State Library and the Colorado Department of Education. The mission of the library is to provide Colorado residents with permanent public access to information produced by state government.
- Oil and gas fields of Colorado
- Global trends in natural disasters, 1947-1973
- Social science perspectives on the coming San Francisco earthquake : economic impact, prediction, and reconstruction
- Drought compensation payments in Israel
- Human impact of the Managua earthquake disaster
- A selected, annotated bibliography on natural hazards
- Notes on insurance against loss from natural hazards
- The New Zealand Earthquake and War Damage Commission : a study of a national natural hazard insurance scheme
- Human adjustment to agricultural drought in Tanzania : pilot investigations
- Human adjustment to cyclone hazards : a case study of Char Jabbar / by M. Aminul Islam