Welcome to the Colorado State Publications Library Digital Repository
The Colorado State Publications Library Digital Repository is a collection of digital publications from Colorado state agencies.
The Colorado State Publications Library (CoSPL) was established by the General Assembly in 1980 as a part of the Colorado State Library and the Colorado Department of Education. The mission of the library is to provide Colorado residents with permanent public access to information produced by state government.
- Colorado woods. Pinon pine
- Colorado Student Assessment Program updated through 2011, guide to test interpretation grades 3-8
- Transitional Colorado Assessment Program (TCAP), Evaluación del Programa de Transición del estado de Colorado : del 3° al 10° grados lectura, escritura y matemáticas, 5°, 8° y 10° grados ciencias.
- Colorado Student Assessment Program updated through 2011, guide to test interpretation grades 9 and 10
- Dropout prevention and student engagement : state policy report 2011
- Wind engineering study of Renaissance Center, Detroit
- Wind engineering study of Renaissance Center, Detroit. Data supplement
- Annual report, 1955 : drainage and water conveyance
- Colorado's farm and food system : farm and agribusiness contributions to the Colorado economy
- Crop share lease agreements