Welcome to the Colorado State Publications Library Digital Repository
The Colorado State Publications Library Digital Repository is a collection of digital publications from Colorado state agencies.
The Colorado State Publications Library (CoSPL) was established by the General Assembly in 1980 as a part of the Colorado State Library and the Colorado Department of Education. The mission of the library is to provide Colorado residents with permanent public access to information produced by state government.
- Satellite studies during the 1976-77, 1977-78 Sierra cooperative pilot project
- Precipitation characteristics of the San Luis Valley during summer 2006
- Historical dry and wet periods in Colorado
- Use of the Palmer index and other water supply indexes for drought monitoring in Colorado
- An operational adaptation program for the Colorado River basin : interim report for the period July 1968-June 1969
- Studies of wintertime storms over the Tushar Mountains of Utah : final report to Utah Department of Natural Resources / David C. Rogers, Robert M. Rauber, Lewis O. Grant
- The San Juan ecology project : an evaluation of the ecological impact of weather modification in the upper Colorado River Basin : interim progress report for the period January 1973-June 1974 : prepared for Office of the Atmospheric Water Resources, U.S.
- Clean and renewable energy : an introduction to rural energy options
- North Fork volunteer water quality monitoring project : April 2001-April 2002 data report
- Demonstration of irrigation technology to improve crop yields, returns and water quality in the Arkansas River Valley of Colorado